while you are sitting at home, struggling to find some cool things to do
we are here with some amazing recipes.
Yeah!! recipes, Cooking is one of the coolest things to do when we are out of work.
So here we go
1. Barbecue Chicken Pizza
Ready-made Pizza Base
Onion thinly sliced
1. Precook the pizza base for 10 minutes in the oven.
2. Spread barbecue sauce on the base.
3. Shred the chicken and add them over the base. Then, add onions.
4. Finally, top it with some mozzarella cheese.
5. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees. Bake it till the cheese melts or approximately for 10 minutes.
2. Spanish rice
Chicken/Vegetable Stock – 2 cups
Long grain rice – 1 cup
Olive oil – 2 tbsp
Onion – 1 no. chopped
Few cloves of chopped Garlic
Dried Oregano – 2 tsp
Tomatoes – 2 to 3 not chopped
1. Sauté the onions & garlic. Add the long grain Rice & toast with the sautéed onions to a light brown color in medium flame.
2. Add 2 tsp dry oregano, chopped tomatoes & 2 cups of Chicken/Vegetable Stock.
Note – There is enough Salt in stock. Once the rice is half cooked check for salt, if required add some.
3. Cover & simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until rice is done.
3. Masala Macaroni, Indian Style Macaroni Pasta recipe
macaroni – 1 1/2 CUP
Ginger – 1 TSP (Chopped)
Garlic – 1 TSP (Chopped)
Green Chili – 2 (Chopped)
Large Onions – 1 (Chopped)
Tomatoes – 2 (Chopped)
Carrots – 1 (Chopped)
Beans – (Chopped)
Capsicum – 1/2 (Chopped)
Italian Seasoning – 1 tsp
Red Chili Flakes – 1 tsp
Red Chili Sauce – 2 tbsp
tomato Ketchup – 1/4 cup
mozzarella cheese (Grated)
1.Cook the macaroni and keep it aside
2. Heat a pan with some oil and add onions and green chilies
3. Add ginger-garlic paste and saute them
4. Add the tomatoes and saute them
5. Add red chili powder, garam masala, salt and saute them well
6. Add the vegetables and cook them
7. Add the sauces and the herbs and red chili flakes and pepper powder and mix them well
8. Finally, add the cooked macaroni shells and top it off with cheese and coriander leaves.
Hope you like the recipes. Enjoy cooking!!